Events[edit | edit source]
- March 7 - Douglas Arango dies.
- March 20 - A Place at the Table airs on NBC.
- May 10 - Who Gets the Friends? airs on CBS.
- May 22 - My Father, My Son airs on CBS. The first part of Baby M airs at the same time on ABC.
- May 23 - Part two of Baby M airs on ABC.
- May 27 - Trading Hearts is release in limited theaters.
- At her seventh grade graduation at Van Nuys Middle School, Jenny makes her debut singing performance with a rendition of Killing Me Softly With His Song.
- May 31 - Principal photography begins on Troop Beverly Hills, under the working title "Be Prepared".
- August 5 - Jenny attends Soleil Moon Frye's twelfth birthday party at the Bel Age Hotel.
- August 27 - A Friendship in Vienna airs on The Disney Channel.
- September 23 - Jenny attends the premiere of the movie Punchline at the Mann Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California.
- October 28 - Mr. Belvedere episode 5.3, Braces, airs on ABC.
- December 3 - Jenny attends the Fourth Annual Variety Club Children's Carnival Benefit in Van Nuys, California.
- December 7 - Growing Pains episode 4.8, Ben's First Kiss, airs on ABC.
- December 17 - Jenny attends the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences annual visit to Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center in Downey, California.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.